About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, May 13, 2013

Gender Reveal Party!

We were beyond excited to find out what Baby P was.
Boy or girl did not matter, we were just praying for a healthy baby.

Tuesday morning, we headed to our appointment with Addison.
We walked into a dark room with so much excitement!
After trying to get the baby to uncross his/her legs and me rolling side to side on the table to wake Baby P up, we were finally able to see.
We had our doctor write it on the screen so Addison would not know quite yet.
She loved getting to see "Butterscotch" in my tummy!

That night we had our families over for a small little gender reveal party.
We painted a box and stuffed balloons inside...
 Addi was so excited!
Boy or girl??? 
My bothers and both our moms guessed BOY..
Our dads were the only ones that said GIRL...
 This is by far my favorite picture of Addison... so sweet covering her eyes!
Its a GIRL!!
 We are beyond excited to meet our sweet little girl and Addison is so excited for a SISTER!
I am so looking forward to having two sweet girls to dress up and for Addison to have a best friend. With all brothers, I never got to experience a sister friendship and I am so excited she gets too. 
Brent is in trouble with a house full of girls! ;) 
They will both be wrapped around his finger.
With the grandparents!

We choose the name Saylor Brooke for baby #2.
We have loved that name since day one of finding out I was pregnant.
I love our two little southern girls... Addi Kaye and Saylor Brooke!

We are so blessed and grateful for a good doctors report. Saylor looked healthy and right on track.
Praise the Lord!
We can not wait to meet her!

Jeremiah 1:5-"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

No comments:

Post a Comment