About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Expo!

Saturday, Our town had a fun and free event called the Birthday party expo. 
They had a bunch of different local venders that had great ideas for future birthday parties!

It was a little warm but Addison had a great time!
 Addison did a little gymnastics..
 Then went to the petting zoo. 
A loved the baby goat.. it was only one day old. She would have stayed there the entire time if we would have let her. 
 Then she rode her 1st pony...
 and LOVED every minute of it! 
She boohooed when she had to get off. 
 We had a great time! 
I am so thankful our town does so many fun little events! 

-Meredith

I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. 
Philippians 1:19


No comments:

Post a Comment