About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 25 and a little bit more!







Life has been crazy at the Penzo house! 
We are officially moved in to our new home!!! 
I have to admit I was a little sad to leave our townhouse. We made so many precious memories there... It was our 1st home as a family, Addison crawled, took her 1st steps and so many other things.... BUT I am beyond excited to be in our new house where we can make many more memories! 

This week was rough with Addi not understanding what and why we were taking everything... she said "OH my", "Goodness" and "where did it go?" ALOT! 
But I am beyond thankful for her grandparents keeping her so much this week so we could get everything done. 

Last night, was our 1st night to officially stay here and A did great! She slept through the night and only asked to go "home" once! 
And I am excited to say I have all boxes unpacked ( not everything is put up but no more BOXES! YAY! ).
Cant wait to share a few pictures.

Tomorrow we are headed to the Beach for a relaxing vacation. 
Please pray for safe travels!

Have a great week!
-Meredith

Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment