About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Keeping Busy

Our house has been crazy this past week and I can only imagine what it will look like this week with closing on Monday, moving all week and then leaving next Monday for the Beach for a week!

This is what I have been doing most of the week...
Are you Jealous?? ha

Packing has been hard on Addison. She doesn't understand why I keep putting things away. Addi constantly grabs stuff out and says "mine!" So, I have tried my best to do some fun things with her to get her out of the house!
I am so thankful for my mom because she has spent a lot of time with her lately!

Wednesday,  my friends Chrissy and Nathan had their 1st baby. So we got to go meet sweet baby Porter!
Isn't he precious!

That night we met some small group friends for dinner. We always have so much fun and Addi loves playing with her friends!
We headed to Home Depot after to do a little shopping..
I think every shopping place should have these carts.. Addison LOVED them!

Thursday, Addi and Daddy had their date night and Friday we went over to my moms friends house, Mrs. Esters to swim.
 Addi enjoying the Sun!
 Uncle Caleb getting some sun
 Addi and Gigi checking out the chickens..
 She loved them!
 Look at those sweet chunky legs!

We had movie night Friday night...
and a day spent mostly at home Saturday doing more packing..

Today, we spent with our sweet daddy for Fathers Day!
We LOVE him so much and Thank God for blessing our little family with such a great christian leader, father, provider, and husband for our home!

Addison woke up and was ready to give Daddy his present..
 
 We made him a calendar of all his favorite pictures to put on his desk at work with a bible verse on each page!

Lunch time, we headed to my parents to celebrate our Dads.
I am so thankful for a Amazing father for being so loving, a spiritual leader and there for me no matter what! He is a great example for Brent, Addison, and I.
We love you Pop!

We got each Grandpa a...
Fun little gift bag and movie tickets!
I am very thankful God has blessed Addison, Brent, and I with a great Daddy and two Grandfathers.

Have a great Fathers Day!
-Meredith

Psalm 103:13 

As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

No comments:

Post a Comment