About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

22 Months

We have Two very short and busy months from Brent and I having a two year old! 
How did this happen??

Addison we love you so much! You have such a great personality and are so fun.
Everyday is a new adventure with you... good or bad... but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
I love that I am blessed enough to stay home with you everyday and watch you learn, grow and do new things. Not all the money in the world could ever change that... every second is worth it! 

You are:
-wearing 18-24 month clothing
-size 4 diaper
-size 4-5 shoe
-still love your "sassy"
-You are talking in full sentences now. It is so fun to watch how fast you pick up on what Daddy and I say! 
- You repeat everything!
-I love that you sleep through the night and sleep in in the mornings until 8:30-9ish
-You love to play in your room. Your favorite toy right now is your kitchen. You love to cook soup and coffee and tell me its "too hot for Addi" every time.
- You are obsessed right now with your nails. You tell me constantly they are "broken" or " need paint"
- Big on the "I have a boo-boo" stage. We give lots of kisses to our legs, hands, feet, fingers... you name it! 
-You refer to your self like a cavewomen... "Addi do this... Addi go... Addi eat" It is so cute and funny!
-Love to read your bible. Your favorite story is Noah's ark.
-Still love bath time.
-You wake up in the morning and ask for you hair bows! :) (proud momma moment!)
-You love jewelry, make-up, dresses and anything girly. When I am getting dressed you have to as well!
- You love to "bush my teef" (brush your teeth)
-Love to cuddle
-Ask for Daddy every morning
- Pretty good eater. You are good at trying new things but tell/show me quickly if you do not like it.
-LOVE your Gigi. You talk to her on your "phone" constantly 
-You love Marlee. You say "friend" as you hug her.
- You have really good manners. You say please, thank you, your welcome ( which is "welcome"), excuse me (which is usually when Daddy burps) and bless you.
- If I would let you, you would be outside all day long.. rain or shine!
-Love all your uncles! You know all of their names now.
- When we pull up to grandparents houses, You know who's is who's house now
-When you want to show us something you say "hand" and you take our hand and have us follow you.
-Car rides are SO much better! YAY!
-You love to play hide-and-seek. You hide under the pillows or blanket and wait for us to find you.
-You ask Daddy to tickle you constantly. 
-You refer to your bottom as "tushie" it is too cute!
-Growing, growing and growing!
-I thank God everyday for blessing us with you sweet girl! 
-We are so thankful for a beautiful heathly little girl!

We love you so much Sweet baby A!
-Mommy and Daddy

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight

No comments:

Post a Comment