About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Splish-splash

Today, we went over to Kari's sister-in-laws house to go swimming!
It was the perfect day.
This was the 1st time Addison has gone swimming since last year when she was little, so I didn't know how she would react to it?

AND...
She Loved it!
She sat on the stairs mostly..
 and sunbathed/ fished for a while..
Then got in and went swimming with mommy for a little bit!
So hopefully the beach will be fun. :)
What a fun Tuesday we had with Mrs. Kari!

-Meredith


1 Peter 5:7
Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.

1 comment:

  1. Miss A is such a cute fish/sunbathing beauty! :) happy summer!

    ReplyDelete