About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, April 1, 2011

Wedding Memories!

I wanted to share a few of our very special wedding memories... our photographer- Kim Singer- Did a absolute perfect job capturing our special moments of our engagement pictures to go on our invitations! They turned out better than I ever expected and were so unique. With using the pictures we also got to show off our sweet little Addi and our new  family! :)
The front!

The back of the invitation!
As a unique little "party favor" she also made us book marks to hand out. We scattered them around the tables at the reception. 
The front of the book mark
The back.......She made us two different ones- one of our engagement pictures and also one of my bridal pictures.
 Brent and I could not have asked for a better photographer. I would definitely recommend Mrs. Singer for any bride to be! She does a WONDERFUL job!
I can not wait to share our wedding pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. That's your invitation?! It looks great! Kudos to your photographer for doing an awesome job. Oh, and those party favors she made for you look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete