About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Almost there!

We are almost there... to the crawling stage! AHH! 
I can not believe it is already that time! She is growing up to fast and doing so many new things!

We wave bye bye, clap our hands, nod yes to everything and have successfully said both mommy and daddy!

sweet big blue eyes!

look at me mom!

Rocking back and fourth

and we all fall down!


Pretty soon having the floor clean of everything, plugs over the outlets, locks on the door and vacuum everyday- will be Brent and I's life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment