About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Honeymoon time!

It was now Honeymoon time! WOOHOO!
Brent and I headed to St. Louis Sunday after our wedding. We had so much fun on our little get away. 
It was the perfect place to spend time together. 
on our way!

Every 5 miles there was a sign for this candy store- let me tell you.. It was a BIG let down! haha
really all this was- was a huge antique store
outside of hotel - all glass!
Our room had a perfect view of  St. Louis on the 18th floor!





Brents favorite part!

he was pretty much amazed!
our lounge chair!

Our gift and note from the hotel- made of all chocolate!
The Tv even said welcome Mr. Penzo
St. Louis Zoo- Cold but fun!






Budweiser tour!


Baseball stadium!
Our hotel at night!

We ordered room service one night- they set it up so cute!
our view


We could also see where the Rams played!
at the top of the Arch!
BEST bbq place in the world!
We had so much fun in St. Louis it was a great little  get away! We missed Addison a TON but she was in GREAT hands with my mom and grandma Nana! She did great for them!!

ps.  If you go to St. Louis I would difantaly recommend staying at the Four Seasons!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment