About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Last Senior Prom!

Saturday was Caleb's last senior prom.
I can not believe he will be graduating and going off to college this year!
He has grown up so fast!
Caleb and his date Haley!

Holding sweet baby A!

Caleb in his sweet tux! haha
He had to go all out for his last prom and get a white tux! 


So we officially have a crawling baby! We are going everywhere and getting in to everything;.... but I have to say it is the cutest thing ever! 
She also is getting to big and growing to fast. One day will be taking prom pictures like this one day- expect Brent prob wont let her have a date! haha

  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment