About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Miss Personality

Our sweet baby!





This weekend my family went to Little Rock to be with my family- So my mom brought over Addi, Brents and my Easter basket early!
Addi and her Easter basket!


We love peter rabbit!

Gigi and Addi!

Addi in her new cute bathing suite from Janie and Jack!!! 

Thanks Gigi and Pop. We love you!!

Thrusday night Brent and I decided we were going to color easter eggs..... hers how that turned out! lol 
Getting started

wow Dad!

I want to try!


finished eggs!

I am mad because they would not let me play in the color!!
Could NOT love this little girl more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment