About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not the Easter we had planned...

I can not tell you how excited I was for Addison's 1st Easter. I had everything planned out.

This morning I had planned to wake up early to have my quite time and then make our Easter breakfast. We had set up Addi's Easter basket the night before so we just had to set it out for her to "find." Then we were heading to church and then off to Easter at Brent's Grandparents 
.....but that all came to a HALT.............
when Addison woke up with a 100.7 temperature. Of course when it was late enough I called my mom and asked what to do? She reassured me that Addi was okay and we just needed to take it easy today. I told her I was so upset that we were going to miss our 1st Easter church service as a Family.... her reply was- "get ready this is the first of many. I wish I had a dime for every time we planned something and couldn't make it because you guys got sick!" lol
I guess welcome to motherhood- Im sure we will have many more days like this!
but I sure do love this little girl and wouldnt change a thing! 

She is teething right now so we are praying it is just that. This is her 1st time to be "sick" and I HATE it! I wish so badly I could take it away from her and give it to me. The only good part is she wants to cuddle:)

As our day progressed Brent went to his Grandparents for a little while to celebrate Easter- shortly after being there I called and asked him to head home.... so little to say we were having a bad day and needed both mommy and daddy! 

Poor Addis temperature is not much better so we are headed to the doctor tomorrow but until then my mom is on speed dial -and hopefully everything is okay and she is just teething! Please keep her in your prayers!

Here are the few pictures I got today!
We found our basket!


Had more fun with the grass!






Mommy and daddys Easter basket from Gigi and Pop
Remember what today is really about!

He is Risen!! matt 28:6

 thank u Jesus for the cross!!

1 comment:

  1. Addi's Easter Basket is adorable! I hope she feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete