About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Half way to ONE!!

February 2, 2011
Happy 6 month birthday to my sweet little Addison!! I can not believe she is already half way to turning one. Addison is such a blessing and a special gift from God. Watching her grow  and learn new things is one of the most amazing gifts. Brent and I could not picture our life with out her! 

Addison is:
  • Growing like a weed
  • sitting up all by her self
  • eating big girl food- we love our carrots!
  • learned how to bounce in our bouncy seat

  • eats 5-5 1/2 ounces
  • wears 6-9 month clothes
  • size 2 diaper
  • wakes up about once a night

  • loves to cuddle with mommy in bed
  • daddy is my play toy
  • really becoming interested in all my toys

  • love the highchair
  • loves to play outside
  •  loves the stroller
  • loves going shopping! Mommy's girl!! :)
  •  getting in to everything!
  •  getting such a great personality
  • love my uncles
  • love to be held but also likes to sit and play
  • grab everything and goes straight towards your mouth
  • no teeth yet
  • Soooo fun!

    Love you sweet girl- You mean the world to Daddy and I!

    This past week a girl I knew through a friend lost her little one to SIDS. The sweet little girl was only 4 months old when she went to be with the Lord. It broke my heart to hear about their loss. I know God has a purpose for everything but some things are harder to understand than others. Thats where faith comes in. Please say a special prayer for this family. As a mother I can not even imagine her pain and heartbreak. I pray for peace, patience, comfort and love for this sweet family. You are in my thoughts in prayers!

    Update
    Snow day # 4! So today cabin fever was really setting in for Addison, my mom and I- so we decided to get Kyle and Brent and load there trucks up with stuff to bring over to our new house to get things ready! My brother and cousin surprised us with the entire house already painted as our wedding gift! SOOO sweet!
    It is really starting to come together. My mom and I got a lot of things put away- while the boys entertained Addison. Of course we have a while before we get it the way we want it but it looks way better than when we started! I will post pictures soon! :)

    Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay safe!!
    Love,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment