About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, February 11, 2011

Homemade Snow Ice Cream

After hearing all the hype about how good snow ice cream was.. I decided to try it!

Snow Ice Cream
by Paula Dean

8 cups of snow
1 can of condensed milk
1 tsp of vanilla

the ingredients 
mixing it up!
finished product!
The boys said- " Looks gross but taste really GOOD!" 
So snow ice cream got a A+ at our house!

We are 3 weeks and counting until we get married. I CAN NOT believe that. I have so much to do in so little time and being stuck these past couple of days has not helped at all!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers during these last few stressful weeks!

I have to say this sweet little girl takes all my worries away... and lets me know everything is going to be alright!

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend! I know ours is super BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment