About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our 1st Valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day! 
Addison's 1st roses from daddy!


My beautiful roses from Brent!
Our 1st Valentines day as a family was spent going to the doctor with Addison. She had her 6 month check-up, and did great! Dr. Lovell said that everything is right on track.
She is at the top of all the charts.
 We had to get 4 shots :(
Our face turned a new shade of red but after daddy picked her up and loved on her a lot she was good!
So proud of our little girl!

Addison has grown
weight: 15 lbs 12 oz.
height: 27 in.
head: 42 cm

playing with those feet!

addi with her flowers!



Could not love this little girl anymore!

UPDATE:
Last weekend I had shower # 2. My moms good friends hosted it for us! 
Brent and I received so many great gifts! I will post pictures soon!
Thanks so much for all my gifts and sharing our special day with us!
God truly has blessed us! 

This weekend is going to be busy but so much fun!
Friday night is my bachelorette party. All my sweet dee gee friends and high school friends are all coming to celebrate with me! 
Then on Sunday I have shower # 3 at Brents Parents house! 
So excited! 

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment