About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, February 25, 2011

busy busy busy

These past couple weeks have been crazy! I haven't had time to do much of anything but wedding stuff. I never could of imagined all the planning that goes in... We are having so much fun but ready for it to be here. Only 9 days away!!! AHHHH!! Time has flown by but I am so excited to be Mrs. Penzo!

Last weekend my sweet sisters and friends threw me a bachelorette party. We had so much fun! About 15 girls came. We rented a hotel, had a lingerie party, went out and just had fun girl time! I really could not ask for better friends.
Thank you so much girls! I had a blast- I night I will never forget!

Sunday we had shower number 3 at Brent's Parents house. His mom hosted it for us - it turned out great! Everything was set up so cute. Brent and I received so many nice things... towels, Fiesta ware, bathroom stuff for Addi, all our utensils, our calphalon pots and pans, more of my silver and so many other great gifts! ( post pics soon)
Thank you so much for everyone that came and to Elizabeth for making it so special!

Monday I was finally able to take my bridal pictures. After rescheduling 3 times we were able to get them in on a pretty nice day! I had so much fun! Kim Singer did a fabulous job. They all turned out beautiful.  I can not wait to see our wedding pictures!

Wednesday was my 22nd birthday. I know, I know, I'm getting super old! :) We didn't do much but I had a great day spent with my family! I am so thankful God has blessed me with another wonderful year. It has probably been one of the hardest I have ever been through but would not take anything back for the world. Everything that happened this year had a purpose and I received two of the greatest gifts from God, Brent and Addison, out of it. You never understand why God does the things he does or the timing but in the end you know it was out of love.... you have to give God your full trust and follow in his footsteps not our own! That is one of the biggest lessons I have learned this year!

Saturday is my final party before the wedding. I am having a bridal luncheon in honor of my sweet bridesmaids and "helpers" in the wedding. I am so excited to see everyone!

This weekend is also Brent's bachelor party. A bunch of his friends are going up to devils den for the weekend... a fun filled weekend of all boys stuff! woohoo! I know Brent is beyond excited for it!

As we go through this next week I ask for you to pray for us. I pray for patience, stress free, understanding, love, and most of all Gods glory shown through Brent and I on our special day.

Thank you for all the support! We love each and every one of you!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment