About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Updates on our life!

Though all the stuff that has been going on in my life right now my sweet friends threw Brent and I our 1st wedding shower. The girls did an absolute amazing job and I had so much fun seeing all my sweet sisters again.
My sweet invitation!
My sweet hostesses and bridesmaids- Emily D, Emily P, and Kari , -they did such a great job!


LOVED the cookies!!




I have GREAT friends/DeeGee Sisters!!
Thank you all so much for coming and sharing this special day with us. I had a wonderful time and received so many beautiful gifts! I love you girls!!

Updates on our life!
Wednesday was my littlest brother, Samuels, 14th birthday. I cant believe how time flies!!
 Happy Birthday Sam! You are a great Uncle and brother! LOVE you!
Mom and Addi
Addi helping!
His Tennessee cake I "tried" to make him! :)



Thursday we headed back down to Little Rock for my Bobo's burial. It was a beautiful service. They presented my Nana with the American flag while playing taps. It broke my heart to see him but knowing he is in a better place made it so much better. As the service ended huge snow flakes began to fall... my Bo's favorite- it was a good ending to a very sad day. We love and miss you Bobo!
Please continue to keep our family in your prayers!

This was also the 1st time I have been away from Addison over night. Brent stayed home with her while we went to Little Rock to be with family. The plan was to come back late Thursday but due to snow we got stuck! That was so hard but I knew she was in great hands. Addi and Daddy had a great bonding time together! :)

Sweet baby!

Daddy and Addi!

Wedding- AHHH I can not believe it is almost to the month count down and Addi's 6mth birthday!!
I am beyond excited! Cant wait to finish our house stuff and spend every day there with my sweet family. 

Tomorrow is also my Dad's Birthday! I couldnt have asked for a more supportive, giving, caring, Godly and loving father. He is a great grandfather and wonderful dad to Addison and I! 
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment