About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, January 3, 2011

On the Road!

This weekend we took our 1st Family trip to Little Rock. Our sweet baby slept the entire way there and the entire way back! Such a blessing because we do not like the car!

Brent and I had fun visiting and spending time with family. New Years eve we went over to my Aunt Linda's house to visit and bring in the new year but by about 11:50 pm Addison had enough- so we loaded her up in the car and wished each other New Years when driving in my Grandmothers house.
Addison bring in the New Year with Mawma!
Saturday we spent the day with my dads parents- Nana and Bobo. Of course everywhere we go Addison is the center of attention and got a million more toys. ( my room looks like toys-r-us exploded in it!)

Addison 1st New Year was great! We got to spend it with the people we love most- Family!
So Glad God has blessed us with wonderful family's!
hanging out with Pawpa


Nana and Bo
 I cant believe how fast the holidays come and go! I hope you had a wonderful one!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment