About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, January 7, 2011

5 months old!

Busy..busy..busy I have been these past couple of weeks with wedding planning and also the holidays I havent been able to blog about Addison being 5 MONTHS OLD!!

Every month I say I cant believe it has been that long but it really just seems like I just had her! Time sure does fly!

She is getting so fun- her personality is really starting to show! She is growing like a weed and changing everyday!

I am:
  • laughing out loud!
  • smiling at everyone
  • light up when daddy and mommy walk in the room
  • wearing a size 2 diaper
  • 3 to 6 mth clothes
  • size 1 shoe
  • eating 4 to 5 oz
  • love juice
  • starting baby food- I like carrots!
  • still not sleeping through the night every night :( but look so cute in your bed

  • Love your bouncy seat!
  •  growing growing growing
  • showing so much personality 
  • love to scream
  • very very very loud!
  • love to be outside
  • getting way to big way to fast
  • listen to music every night before bed
  • like mommy to read to you
  • love mommy and daddys kisses
  • love your stroller
  • still hate the car- getting a little better during the day but not at night!
  • have those big beautiful blue eyes!
 I couldn't imagine my life with out this sweet baby girl. I thank God everyday for blessing us with the most precious child in the world.
Addison- daddy and I love you more then you could ever imagine. We cant wait to watch you grow into a beautiful godly little girl!



I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Whitnee hated her infant carseat as well. She is now in a big girl seat since she is 20 months. And LOVES it! I think it's 'cause she wanted to be the center of attention. So I promise it will get better!

    ReplyDelete