About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Miss me.. but let me go

This past weekend and week have been one of hardest I have ever faced. My sweet sweet grandfather, Bobo, went to be with the Lord early Saturday morning. After several months of congestive heart failure, God decided it was time to call him home. I pray for strength, love, encouragement, patience and understanding for my family.

My Bobo was one of the kindest, most caring Godly men I know. He was my dads very best friend, amazing husband to my Nana, a great father to his 3 children, a wonderful grandfather and a great great-grandfather to our sweet Addison. It brings tears to my eyes talking about him but knowing he is well, can speak, walk and is with our father brings me comfort.

At his Memorial they played a song Miss me, but let me go. With never being been through something like this this was hard for me to grasp at first, but God has really spoken to me..... Miss him but let him go because this is not goodbye but see you later, when one day we will all be in the same place together again. My heart breaks for my family but we are relying on God to be our rock and refuge in time of need.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and  my salvation, my stronghold.



I love and miss you very much!
 Please keep my sweet family in your prayers this week and next couple of months.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment