About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy 10 months Saylor!

My sweet Saylor can't believe you are already 10 months old. Man... the time has flown by!

You are:

- wearing size 9-12 month clothing 
-size 3 diapers
- Size 1 to 2 shoe 
- drinking 6 oz bottles
- wave bye bye
-Say Momma and Dadda
- Love your sister
- copy everything she does
-Not crawling but scooting on your bottom
-finally standing and love it
-have 4 teeth
- Love to eat 
-  put EVERYTHING in your mouth
- learning to drink out of a straw
-love crackers
- love to be outside
- snuggling is one of your favorite things
- bath time with sister is so fun
-very vocal
-still easy going
- clap our hands
- learning sign language 
- ticklish 
-have a sweet little laugh
- growing growing growing
In 2 short months we will be celebrating your 1st birthday! 
I am so excited to see what God has planned for your future. 
We love you sweet Say-Say! 


No comments:

Post a Comment