About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Addison Kaye

Before I blog about our week at the beach, I wanted to share about Addison's birthday!

We had such a fun day!
 That morning we met my mom for pedicures, stopped by build-a-bear for a special little treat, then went to lunch. 
After we come home, rested, ate dinner and then went out as a family.
Addison got to decide what we did that night and she picked bowling and putt-putt.
She had the best time and so did we! 

Sweet Addison- 
I can't believe you are already 4 years old. The time has flown by faster then I ever could have imagined. You are so sweet, very loving, LOUD, kind, sassy and keep us on our toes.... and we are so glad you are ours!! God knew exactly what he was doing when he put you in our life.
I'm praying Proverbs 3:5-6 over you this year. 
I pray you trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. 
I know God has big plans for your life! 
We love you more then Cupcakes sweet A! 


No comments:

Post a Comment