About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Party Day!

Yesterday, we celebrated Addison's 4th birthday with some of our friends and family. 
She is obsessed with Frozen, so of course we had to have a winter wonderland birthday theme!
Here is a few of the little details...
Party planning is one of my absolute favorite things to do and with Addison's big smile telling me everything was PERFECT makes it even more fun!
Queen Elsa
 Best of Friends Addi and Rah!
 These sweet friends had the best time together! 
We are so Thankful for everyone that helped us celebrate our sweet Addison! 
She is such a blessing and we are so lucky to be able to call her ours. 
Happy Party Day A! 
We LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment