About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Family, Fireworks, and the 4th!

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't like cookouts, hanging out with the ones you love and of course Fireworks??
This year we started our holiday off at our church firework show. Fireworks at the crosses is one of my favorite activities our church does. It reaches so many in the community and is so neat to watch them baptize 100+ people under the crosses. 
Addison is at a fun (hard) age and LOVED the fireworks this year.. Saylor did great as well!

The weather was beautiful the entire week..
So we enjoyed the Rodeo of the Ozark parade Wednesday.
 Then we headed to the mall fireworks Thursday night.
They were LOUD!
 The 4th we had breakfast out, did a little grocery shopping, came home and rested and spent that afternoon at Brents Grandparents.
The girls had a great time! 
 Saturday night we ended our fun weekend with the fireworks at the rodeo. 
( I think both girls were done watching fireworks by this time haha)
We had such a fun week and weekend!

While we were all celebrating at home, my parents went to go watch my brother, Caleb, graduate from LDAC. 
He is one step closer to becoming a US Army Solider
and we are so proud of him!
 We are so Thankful for all the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for our country so that our family could have a fun week celebrating the 4th!!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment