About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Under the Sea

Saturday, My mom and I took Addison to a local high school play- The Little Mermaid!
This was my absolute favorite movie as a child, so I was excited for Addison to see it in a play.
 We sat in the back just in case we had to leave early...
But she did great! The only part that she did not like was the "thunder and lightning" from the Ursula.
The kids did a fabulous job! 
After she got to see the "princess" mermaids in their costumes. 
I wish I would have snapped a picture, her face was precious as she waved at each one. 

We wore this sweet girl out... 
I turned around when we got into the drive way and A was passed out! 
I love Saturdays spent with her! :)

-Meredith

Trust in the Lord with all your heart...
Proverbs 3:5

1 comment: