About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, April 19, 2013

Life Lately...

The days seem to be flying by. 
 It is almost the end of April and I feel like it just begun.
Here is a little catch up on our life lately..
 Brent was out of town so we had a sleep over at Gigi and Pops house!
 Dressing up in Mommies boots..
 Last friday, we had a girls night at church so this little one got spoiled by her daddy!
 Having fun at swim lessons!
 Addison got super star at school for having no accidents! YAY!!
 Having fun at Daddies softball game...
 playing in the dirt!
 Look what we found at Gigis... 
She had forgotten how to suck on it! ha
 Life of a toddler is rough... ;)

Life has been crazy. 
With all the different tragedies that have happened in our country this week, I am thankful for a crazy week.
 I am thankful for getting to spend every moment with my precious family. 
I am thankful for God blessing me with one more day. 
You never know when it will be your last and I would rather spend every moment busy with fun events with my family, then afraid of what is to come. 

I have prayed this verse this week
Deuteronomy 31:6 
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you
Our God is with us and will not forsake us!
What a awesome promise!

Happy Friday!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment