About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, April 7, 2013

15-16 weeks

( this was the best picture we could get this morning)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 15 weeks ( 16 tomorrow)
Size of baby: Navel Orange ( 4.5-5 inches long & 2-4oz)
Gender: ?? Find out beginning of May!
Maternity clothes: Pants- a few or using the belly band
Tops- no
Movement: none just yet but according to the 10 week ultra sound we have a very active baby
Sleep: not so good. I have been having backaches and leg cramps. The heating pad has become my best friend!
Cravings: carbs.... which is not good! 
Pretzels, Candy apples, and cutie oranges
Symptoms: nausea. Slowly going away but still hitting me at night time. 
Best Moment this week: getting to hear the sweet little heart beat. It was 148 and healthy!

Addison is beyond excited to meet her "little sister"(according to her.) 
She has even chosen a name... Butterscotch Penzo! :)

Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.



No comments:

Post a Comment