About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Last Week in Iphone pics!

I have been a absolute horrible blogger. 
I am now 15 weeks so praying I get a boost of energy and the horrible nausea decides to go away!
( will be posting baby updates and pictures soon! :) )

This past weekend, Brent and I got to take a fun little weekend away just us two to Dallas.
We had so much fun just hanging out and SLEEPING IN! 
 While we we out shopping Saturday, we got this picture...
 I am so glad that this sweet girl loves her Gigi and Pops house! 
It was a fun little getaway, that was much needed but we were excited to get home to see A, even though she wanted to stay with her grandparents instead of go home with us! ha

Sunday night, we did a little egg practice hunt for Addison's class party on Monday.
She loved every minute of it!
 And of course I had to pack her a fun lunch :)

Monday-
This poor tired girl did not want to get up for school.

Tuesday-
We met up with our sweet friends Rahely and played!

Wednesday-
We hung out at home so I could get caught up on laundry.. Addison played "baby" with Marlee.

Thursday- 
Gigi wore this sweet girl out! 
This never happens... fell asleep before 8! 

Friday-
"Mom come play tea party with me!" 
Little did I know... 
She was playing with real tea that she had snuck from the kitchen! 

It was a fun busy week! 
Looking forward to a slow down this week and praying for warmer weather.
-Meredith

Proverbs 17:17 
A friend loves at all times,


No comments:

Post a Comment