About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh What Fun!

Friday night we had a few friends from High school over for a christmas party.
I have been friends with these girls since junior year!
Our lives have all changed drastically with college, marriage, kids, and new jobs but we have stayed friends through it all!

The set up...
Kari and sweet little Porter!
 Now that almost all of us have children, we exchange gifts for the kiddos and love every minute! 
 The newest member to the Kelly family..
 Sweet Paisley! 
Daniel and "Cowboy" (Parson)  as Addison called him, opening gifts
Sweet little Porter
 Brent getting his baby fix!
 Kari and Mark
We are waiting on them to jump on the kids band wagon! ;)
 My sweet family
 Chrissy, Porter and Nate
 The boys plus miss paisley

I love this sweet girls!
So glad God has put them in my life! 

Merry Christmas
Meredith

Luke 2:10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people
.

No comments:

Post a Comment