About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I spy Ginger!

This year we did Elf on the shelf at our house and had so much fun!
Addison was at the perfect age to understand.
Ginger, who Addison named all by herself, came to our house December 1st.
EVERY morning she would wake up and the first thing A would ask to do was to find Ginger.
It was so sweet!

So here are a few of her favorite hiding spots....
Welcome Ginger..
 taking a marshmallow bubble bath..
 A little note for Addi..
teaching us to brush our teeth everyday..
I saw Ginger kissing Santa Clause...
 Hanging around...
 Ginger brought the nativity scene out..
Happy birthday daddy..
Ginger brought us Elf on the shelf movie..
Ginger reading the Christmas story..
 Wishing for a white christmas..
 decorating with Candy canes..
 counting down till christmas..
 Ginger brought Baby Jesus to our naivety scene..
 ready to make cookies...
 doing a little baking...
 ready for story time..
 oh no... Ginger got ahold of the toilet paper..
 Ginger brought us some window clings..
 Ginger added her christmas card to our collection..
 snow angel...
 dress up with candy necklaces..
We had so much fun this year with Ginger! 
It was fun watching Addison and also adding in the true meaning of Christmas Jesus christ!

Today she woke up and asked for her... I quickly reminded her that she had to go back to the North Pole. Addison then informed me... "I need to obey until Ginger comes back" :)
precious words to my ears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment