About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

cookie decorating!

A few Fridays ago, I had our MOPS group over for a little cookie decorating!
We had so much fun and the kids had a great time as well ;)
 Addison and Jillian decorating/eating the cookies!
Do you think Brody has enough sprinkles? 
Addison LOVED decorating!
She is at such a fun age right now and into everything!
Sweet friends
YUMMY!
Mommy Wash my hands!
\
We had so much fun! 
I am so thankful for our MOPS group and meeting these sweet girls!

Merry Christmas! 
-Meredith

Matthew 1:21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.



No comments:

Post a Comment