About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sickness go away!

So this past week, we have been quarantined in our house. It all started last Thursday.. Addison woke up with a fever. We headed to the doctor and she had croup! :( 
She was miserable. Broke this mamas heart! 
 Brent was out of town for the weekend for work, so I was thankful my parents came and got Saylor Saturday so she could spend the day away from the sickness thinking that would keep her well.. 

But that didn't work- today I took Saylor to the doctor and she has RSV. 
Ahhh-- I feel like this is a never ending sickness in our home!! 

This is about the only way I could get anything done ..
Today I was thankful my mom came and got Addison this time, took her to lunch, a movie and to dance class. I don't know what I would do with our her living close! 

So after 4+ bottles of Lysol, I am trying to get this house clear of all germs and praying God heals my sweet girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment