About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Merry Christmas... Better late then never!

I never got around to posting about Christmas... so now that we are 2+ weeks after I thought I would go ahead and post!  
Better late then never right?

Christmas Eve we headed to our candle light service at church. 
Addison sat with us this year and enjoyed getting to go up front to listen to the christmas story!
 We got home and had a few appetizers for dinner, then sang "Happy birthday to Jesus"
Addison chose for baby Jesus to turn 8 this year! 
 We snuggled up and watched the new veggie tales christmas movie, put out our milk and cookies for santa, reindeer dust and carrots, read the christmas story and acted it out and headed to bed!
Surprisingly Addison slept all night..
and we had one very excited little girl!
We have always made it a tradition to spend Christmas morning with just our little family. I love doing this and enjoying making new memories with the girls!

After playing for a little while and enjoying breakfast, we head to my parents for lunch. 
 Addison had fun opening gifts.. 
 and LOVED her new mini coop!

After Christmas, we head to Little Rock to celebrate with my family.
Both my grandparents live there and the girls great-grandparents.
 Nana and Saylor
 Mawma and Saylor
We always enjoy our time down, since we don't get to see them very often!

I am so thankful for our families. We had a great break and enjoyed our time together.
Looking forward to the new year and many many new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment