About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

23 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 23 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: Ear of corn 8.5 in 1.5lbs
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: wearing mostly maxi dresses/skirts and anything comfortable
Movement: YES! She is very active especially at nighttime and early morning
Sleep: not so great
Cravings: watermelon
Symptoms: restless leg - praying this lightens up! It has been horrible lately. 
Best Moment this week: Brent and Addison being able to watch Saylor kick in my tummy! We have one very active girl. I told daddy we are going to have two little dancers on our hands! :)
Prayer this week: Help me to train my girls according to the unique way you've designed each of them.
Proverbs 22:6
Start children off on the way they should go, and even they are old they will not turn from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment