About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to one wonderful Daddy and husband! I am beyond thankful God choose you to be ours. I love how a "manly man" loves to play barbies, dress up, chalk and bubbles and always compliments our sweet girl on how beautiful she looks! Addison absolutely adores you and I know Saylor will too! We love you to the moon and back girl daddy!! :) 
 
And Happy Father's Day to the best father I could ask for! Thank you for the unconditional love you give! You are one loved Pop and we are 2 blessed girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment