About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

It has been so HOT lately, we have tired to spend lots of time at the pool!
Addison has become such a water baby.
She would play in it from the moment she wakes up to time she goes to bed. 
 I was getting ready and this little diva came in and said she was ready to go! :)
 This sweet girl..
LOVES the water!
We are planning to spend lots more time in the water this summer.. its about the only place for this mama to stay cool! :)

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment