About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, January 4, 2013

Entire Year of pictures complete!


                                                   














I DID IT! 
A entire year of pictures every day! 
It was so fun to watch Addison grow and see the new things she has learned to do.
This was the very 1st picture I posted...
Look How much she has changed! 
We sure do love this sweet girl. 

I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have.
Happy New Year! 
-meredith

1 comment:

  1. What a huge difference between the first and last picture of her! I can't believe kids change so much in such a short amount of time! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete