About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A few pinterest favorites

Do you ever feel like you cook the same thing over and over again for dinner?
I do!!
I feel like I cook the same 5 things every week... but just change up the days.

I have been trying to do better and use some new recipes on pinterest.
Here are a few of my new favorites: 

It really is super easy and I love it! 

Brents ALL TIME favorite
So easy and SO fast!
 I love that it has stuffing, broccoli, cheese and bacon so I do not have to make any sides with it!
Its great for those nights that you do not have time or dont want to cook.

Addison and I loved this one.. Brent wasn't as big a fan as us! ha
But its good to have something other then chicken and beef every once in a while.

Another good Chicken recipe is
The whole family likes this one! 

Lastly one of my favorite side dishes is
Brents Grandma Nona makes this one as well and it is one of my favorites.
I love broccoli any way but add a little parmesan cheese and its even better!

What are some of your favorite dinner recipes??

( all recipes are linked to titles) 

Happy Wednesday!
-Meredith

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

1 comment:

  1. That cheesy chicken brocolli dish looks delicious!! Such a great weekday meal.

    ReplyDelete