About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Finishing up Christmas!

Happy 2013!! 

Im finally finishing up my last christmas post..

Christmas morning Addison was so excited to wake up and see what awaited her..
 She was so excited to see her train set. 
Her face was priceless! 
 Then of course we had to jump right in to opening gifts and our stocking! 
A with all her christmas gifts! She is at such a great age and loved everything. 
After checking to make sure Santa ate his cookies 
And we had breakfast, we headed to my parents for Christmas lunch.

Addison had to open her stocking as soon as she got there! 
 Then came the presents.
 Closing her eyes with Gigi waiting for her big gift...
 Her doll house!
 Then of course she had to help Pop and Gigi open their gifts.
 We had such a great day and enjoyed spending it with family!
I am so thankful for everything God has given us this year! 
We are so blessed!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment