About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 5- A day full of pictures!

Day 5-
The girls started out day with a little shopping, while the guys were up at 6:30 for a little deep sea fishing.
 The boat.."Knot tied down"
 Daddy catching some fish
They all had a great time!
 Didn't catch enough big fish for us to go back for dinner and cook them but they all did catch something! 

That afternoon we spent some time by the pool and then got ready for dinner and pictures on the beach.
For dinner we went to Black Mollys and it was yummy!
 Addison loved it because she could draw on the table.

After we headed to the beach for pictures..
 My sweet family!
 We sure love this little girl!
 Addison's absolute favorite thing to do.. Daddy throwing her!
My sweet husband
 We LOVE Gigi and Pop... Can you tell? :)
 Kyle and Allison
 My favorite picture of Brent and Addison!
 My brothers
 Pop and his girls
 So thankful for the family God has blessed me with
 giving kisses!
We had a great trip!
Addison LOVED every minute of it and did so much better then we could ever imagine she was going to do! I am beyond thankful for great parents to invite us to go on vacation with them and cant wait to head back to the beach again!

Heading home:
Saturday we got up and headed home. I was excited to get back to our new house but a little sad to leave the beach.
We had a long day of flights a head of us!
 Looking out the window at the planes
At one point we couldn't find my dad... Gigi spotted him in the massage chair ha
 So glad Gigi packed us some fun books and new toys for the plane ride.. it came in handy when we had 2 hour layover!

 Having fun on the plane!

We had a great trip!
Hope everyone enjoyed a little inside look on our trip and has a great Friday!
-Meredith

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 


1 comment:

  1. You got some great family pictures on the beach! You need to get a big one for the new house! Love them!

    ReplyDelete