About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 23, 2012

A few days in Little Rock!

This past week my mom, Addison and I headed to Little Rock for a few days.
 She didn't nap at all in the car but still did great! 
We stopped a few times and she watched movies so she was pretty content. 
 So excited to be out of the car... playing with Mawma!

Tuesday, was my Grandma, Mawmas, birthday! 
Addison enjoyed celebrating! 
 hanging out watching movies on the ipad
 That night we met everyone for dinner! Almost all of our family lives in Little Rock, so its a big ordeal when everyone gets together!

Wednesday, we spent with my nana. 
We went down town and road the trolley, meet my Uncle Bart for lunch at a cute little diner...
 and headed to the barbie exhibit!
 Addi LOVED it. Her new thing right now is barbies so she was in heaven! 
 She didn't quite understand why she couldn't play with them..
 but she did love looking at them!

 ( I found this picture of me when I was little from us at the beach.. Do you think Addi looks like me?)

We had so much fun celebrating birthdays and getting to see everyone but defiantly ready to get home to see Daddy and for this little nugget to sleep in her own bed! 

Happy Monday!
-Meredith

Colossians 3:20

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment