In the busyness of life right now... I forgot to blog about my sweet little A...
She turned 23 months old on july 2!
I know I say this every time but time sure does fly! I feel like it was just yesterday Brent and I were bringing her home from the hospital with not a clue in the world how to be parents.
It is a everyday journey and learning experience but I am beyond thankful God chose us to be this sweet little girls mommy and daddy.
Addison, you are:
-wearing size 4 diaper.. but proud to say we are beginning potty training! YAY!
-wearing size 24 mth clothing
-you take one nap a day around 2:00
-sleeping through the night
-still have our sassy but slowly getting rid of it
-talking in full sentences! you just started this and we love it! You can tell us pretty much anything.
example- Brent asked A Friday night what she wanted to do and clear as day she said, " Addi go watch fireworks! They go high boom!" It was so cute!
- love to be outside
- your favorite food to eat is Popcorn. You would eat it every meal if we would let you.
-You love to read your bible. It is so sweet to watch you answer questions and read along with us.
-always ask to pray before eating and going to bed! LOVE how you have caught on to this so fast!
-a bundle of energy that keeps going and going and going is the best way to describe you, but we love every minute of it!
- Doing good with the new house and getting use to it. You ask to "go home" every once in a while but you are usually taking about Gigi and Pops house
- You adore you grandparents
-You LOVE marlee! Chasing her around and trying to hold her is your new thing. Marlee on the other hand is not to fond of it! ha
- Say "I love you" and it melts my heart every time
- we are in the terrible two stage... we are not to terrible just learning how to listen better. This is a daily prayer we start out with in the morning.
-love to watch mickey mouse, yo gabba gabba, max and ruby, blues clues and doc. mcstuffins
- You love to play pretend... dress up, doctor, cooking, barbies... just about anything!
- getting into everything
-love to color and still have an obsession with stickers
- You can spell your name....Adison is how you spell it!
-love chalk and bubbles
-love to sing nursery rhymes and bible songs
-would play in the bath for hours if we would let you!
- love your babies. You are so sweet and motherly! You will be a great mommy one day!
- SO MUCH FUN!
Addison- We love you more then you know. We are so excited to see what this next year brings! It is a new adventure everyday with you and I love it! You have taught Daddy and I so much and we are so thankful for what a blessing you are to us!
We love you sweet baby A!
-Mommy and Daddy
Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children