About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet Dollops

Tuesday night I got to have a much needed girls night.
Before heading out I was getting dressed and Addison wanted to as well.... 
She wanted to wear a "dress" and shoes like mommy! ha
Doesn't she have great style! ha

A sweet friend and soon to be neighbor started her own business, Sweet Dollops, a new miniature treat shop! So she threw a taste test party... and it was SOO yummy!
Seriously, do these not look yummy?
These were "make your own fruit Pizza" ... PERFECT for a baby or wedding showers!

 There was a huge variety from.. peanut butter, oreo, iced cookies, cheesecake, brownie, vanilla and strawberry cupcakes... I had to taste pretty much all of them and not one was a disappointment!

If you live in NWA area follow her on twitter @Sweetdollops for updates or email Ashleigh at sweetdollops.com for pricing and to place an order!
You will LOVE them!

Have a great week!
-Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment