About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, May 11, 2012

A night at the Ball park!

Brent has been helping out coach a 10 year old baseball team... so we have been spending many nights at the ballpark!

With it being so nice outside lately, Addison has really enjoyed it! 
 We usually go early and enjoy playing in the park before the game!
 We love to swing! 
 Addison still doesn't understand that Daddy has to be inside the fence and she cant, so when the games are over she is so excited!


 Look at those sweet curls! 
She is getting so big!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy mothers day!
-Meredith 
Keep your love for one another at full strength, because love covers a multitude of sins. ~I Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment