About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Say Cheese!

My mom watches Addison on Mondays and Wednesday while I work. 
They always have so much fun together.
Monday, she took her to a sweet friends house, The Rogers, and Rebecca her sweet daughter took a few pictures of Addison while she was playing...
 Look at that face! ha




 sweet little feet!



She is going to school for photography and will do a great job!!
They all turned out so precious! 

A special Happy birthday to my sweet mom! 
I dont know what I would do with out her. 
You have taught me so much and Addison absolutely adores you! 
We love you very much and hope you have a great day! 

-Meredith
Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment