About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Weekend in pictures

We started Friday off with a play group. 
One of my friends Beth had everyone over to play. 
Addi had so much fun. We are still working on sharing, so these are great for her! ha
Saturday, we woke up hung out in a basket...
then headed out with Gigi to run a few errands. We of course had to stop for ice cream..
then went on the search for some new shoes!
We love a local store, Three Monkeys, and found these cute sunglasses for Addison. 
She loves them. 
They are suppose to be nonbreakable for toddlers... we will see how long they last! ha

Sunday, we went to church, napped, and then headed to out go shopping for a few new things for Daddy.
While at the mall Addison saw the Easter bunny.. Brent and I thought for sure she would want nothing to do with him because we hated Santa but she ran right up to him! 
We were just going to let her sit on his lap and say hi before we left but the lady caught this sweet picture...
How could we not get this!
We came home to play outside, wash the cars, and hang out. 
Love Sunday afternoons like this!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
-Meredith

But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15


No comments:

Post a Comment