About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A day at the Zoo!

Last Saturday, we headed out to the Gentry Safari to spend the day! 
It is a local zoo with all kinds of safari animals and farm animals you can pet and a fun drive through.

This was Addison's 1st time and she LOVED it! 
 Checking everything out

 A absolutely loved the Monkeys!! 
She would have stayed standing there the entire time.

 Chasing the chickens around ..

 This was one huge pig!



We had so much fun! 
It was a great afternoon spent with my sweet little family. 
So blessed! 

Have a great Friday!
-Meredith

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment