About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Night out on the town!

Saturday night, Brent's parents came over to watch Addison so we could go out on a special date for our anniversary! 

It was so fun to get dressed up and go out!
We headed to dinner at a local restaurant called Mermaids! 
It was so yummy! 
Then to the movies to see- This is War! 
 It was a great movie... very funny! 

After, we headed home to exchange gifts. Brent gave me another band for my ring and a new devotional book. He did a GREAT Job! 
I got him...
a new gun!
He was so surprised and had no idea.

The modern gift for your 1st anniversary was a clock.
My parents gave us this!
 Don't you love it?
We took a few family pictures before we put Addison to bed...
Then we enjoyed eating the top of our cake!
 It still looked so pretty and tasted yummy! 

Monday, Brent saved a special gift for me.
The traditional gift for the 1 year anniversary is paper, color is yellow and flower is the carnation. When I came home from work this is what I found this..
He made yellow paper carnations and even picked out the vase they are in!
Yes he MADE them!
  Didn't he do great??

I couldn't ask for a better husband!
Love him!

Hope you have a great Thursday!
-Meredith

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an incredible anniversary night out! That is so exciting! I love your family pictures too. I have actually been considering getting Justin a gun for our anniversary also.. I'm still debating!

    ReplyDelete