17 months... I can't believe how fast it has gone. This past month you have grown a TON and learning so many new things! Dad and I really have to watch what we say around you- you repeat everything! Words we never thought were bad like dumb or stupid when we didn't have kids has totally changed in to naughty words. Haha
- wear size 12 to 18 month clothing
- size 4 diaper
- size 4 shoe
- your hair has grown a lot! I am going to have to cut it soon because we are starting to get a mullet in the back.
- talking a ton. You say- mom, dad, Gigi, Pop, marlee, dog, bye bye, meow, woof, deak ( my brothers dog), go, ho ho ho, gabba gabba, mickey ( this sounds more like icky), oh no, yucky, cheese, please, thank you, yes ma'am, yes, and no ... I could keep going and going!!
- Love to be outside!
- still love bath time- You stay in there until your little hands are pruney and the water is cold
- eating so much better! It is nice to make one meal at dinner time!
- can count to 6!
- drinking out of sippy cups a lot more
- love to eat candy
- sleeping through the night ( you listen to lullabies every night to go to sleep)
- doing great with bows- which is great because we have one for every outfit!
- still love your pacifier but slowly taking it less during the day
- take one nap a day- its about 2 to 2 1/2 hours! This is mom's time to get everything I can get done!
- Mickey mouse is still you very favorite show
- love your Mommy and Daddy
- if I would let you, you would brush your teeth 10 times a day
- love to take your gummy vitamins
- the car is getting much better- you are starting to understand we are going somewhere
- Get so excited when we pull up in Gigi and Pops driveway
- Love spending time with your uncles
- Growing, growing, growing
We love you so much!
I have enjoyed watching you grow and learn new things-
It is a new adventure everyday!
We thank God for this sweet little smile every day!
Mommy and Daddy
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.