About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, January 12, 2012

365 Photo

One of my new friends, Ashley, posted about her favorite iphone apps recently and one of my favorites was Project 365.  
You take a picture everyday with a comment and it post to a calendar!
I had friends do this on facebook with there kids last year, so I thought I would try and do it on my blog.
Its a great way to watch Addison grown over the next year and all the little things we have been up to! 

I am a little behind but here is the 1st week of January some days maybe a little off because I was trying to remember what day went with what...this weeks will be much better with the days matching up! :)
Happy New Year!

 Hanging out at our Uncle Bart's house in Little Rock!

 We got our very 1st potty chair and A was deathly afraid of it! 

 Time for a Hair cut- We can put it in a pony tail!

 Our 1st hair cut!

Sleepy girl- Slept in until 10:00!

Celebrating a friends birthday with a yummy pink cupcake!

Hope everyone has a great day! 
Its cold here (temp is 21 but feels like 6.. brrrr!) so A and I are going to hang out, snuggle, watch movies and play in our pj's all day!

Love,
The Penzo's

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job!! I think I may do a post like this tomorrow. The pink cupcake face is PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete